So for many of us that don't have outdoor grills here is an easy shiskabob recipe that you can do right in your oven.
Here is what you need:
(Just 4 ingredients)
* 1 lb skinless boneless chicken (cut into bite sizes)
*3/4 cup soy sauce
*3/4 cup ketchup
*1 can Pineapple (chunks)
....and about 6 skewers
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Combine the ketchup and soy sauce in a medium mixing bowl and add the chicken pieces into it.
6. Take about 6 skewers and thread chicken and pineapple chunks onto them alternatively. (You could also cut up square pieces of red pepper and thread that into the skewers also.)
7. Put all the skewers onto a greased baking pan (Unlike my picture, try to line your pan with foil and then greasing it or parchment paper, which helps with clean-up.)