PW's Chicken Strips
Here is what you need:
* 2 large Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips (Or about 1 lb of precut, packages chicken strips)
* Buttermilk (If you don't have this, read this on how to quickly make your own or just use plain milk)
* 1-½ cup Flour
* 2 teaspoons (to 3 Teaspoons) Lawry's Seasoning Salt (or Spices Of Your Choosing)
* Vegetable Oil
1. Rinse you chicken and pat it dry with a paper towel. If not using prepackaged strips: cut your chicken breasts into strips.
2. If you don't have buttermilk, you can whip 2 eggs and add about 3/4 cup of milk.
3. Next, in a bowl submerge the chicken strips in buttermilk (or egg/milk mixture) for 15 to 20 minutes (or longer if you’d like).
4. In another bowl combine about 1 ½ cups flour and 2 to 3 teaspoons of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt (or other seasonings if you prefer). Mix this together well.
5. Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat.
6. Next, add about ¼ to ½ cup of buttermilk into the flour mixture and stir lightly with a fork as you add it.
7. Remove a few of the buttermilk-soaked strips and place them in the flour mixture, turning them over to coat them thoroughly. Place them on a plate. Continue coating chicken strips until they are all ready to cook.
8. When the oil is sufficiently heated, begin cooking the strips a few at a time.
9. Cook them for about a minute and a half or so on each side.
10. When golden and crispy, remove them to a paper towel-lined plate.
11.Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Yum!!!!